Benefits of Eating Chocolate
Date Posted:8 April 2017
Easter is a time more than ever to indulge on chocolate! Here are 5 benefits to eating chocolate this Easter!
Easter can be a time for treating yourself & others to the many mouth-watering, delectably indulgent & tantalising Easter delights that are crafted from a gorgeous nine letter word C H O C O L A T E !
Here are 5 great benefits to eating chocolate to help you truly enjoy this amazing Easter gift:
- Eating chocolate releases endorphins into the brain which are known to decrease levels of stress & pain
- Dark chocolate boosts the metabolism which stimulates your body to burn fat (yes I'm sorry to have discounted milk & white chocolate on this one!)
- Eating chocolate releases several neurotransmitters that have positive effects on human feelings including phenylethylamine “the love drug”, serotonin & dopamine "mood-lifters"
- Chocolate containing plant sterols (PS) and cocoa flavanols (CF) supports cardiovascular health by lowering cholesterol and improving blood pressure
- Those who consume chocolate (in moderation) everyday often have a lower BMI than those who don’t
Having personally tested every single Easter chocolate indulgence we have to offer in our delicious Easter baskets for quality and assurance, I know that I feel much better knowing these five benefits!
Why not join me in indulging your senses and tempting your tastebuds by browsing our Easter range: